Are you a press-on nail player? Are you tired of the traditional adhesive tab and nail glue methods that come with their own set of problems? Adhesive tabs can only hold your nails for one day, while nail glue is difficult to remove, resulting in disposable nails.
Say goodbye to these issues and embrace the new MIEAP way of applying press on nails - Solid Nail Gel. Not only will your nails be strong, durable, and long-lasting, but also comfortable and reusable.
So what are the characteristics of solid nail gel and how to use it correctly? Let's take a closer look:
1. Characteristics of solid nail gel:
Long-lasting : It can last for more than 2 weeks
Easy to apply: It is easy to apply and can be cured using UV or LED lamps.
High comfort level : It is fixed on your nails firmly like the manicure made on your natural nails, without any shaking.
Easy to remove and: It is very easy to remove with just a little 75% alcohol, and can be easily removed without damage.
Reusable : The nail tips can be reused multiple times after removal.
Yes, it also has a clear disadvantage, which is that it may not cure dark-colored press on nails such as black. However, if you have enough patience and cure it for a long time, then it may work.
2. How to use solid nail gel?
Preparation steps : Before applying, we recommend prepping your natural nails to increase the adherence of the nail gel. (Learn more : How to prep your nails)
- Step 1 - Take Gel :Take a mung bean-sized amount of gel with the acrylic nail.
- Step 2 - Apply Nails : Apply acrylic nails at a 45-degree angle. Press down from the root to the fingertip. Remove any spilled gel with your finger or a wooden cuticle pusher.
- Step 3 - Cure Gel : Press the nail and cure for 30-60s. Then cure both hands for ≥ 3 minutes to ensure the gel is dry.
3. How to remove solid nail gel?
- Step 1 - Wooden Cuticle Pusher : Choose the chamfered surface of the wooden cuticle pusher.
- Step 2 - Remove Acrylic Nails : Insert the pusher into the space between the acrylic nail and natural nail. Drip some 75% alcohol into the gap. Gently peel off the acrylic nails.
- Step 3 - Remove Solid Nail Gel : Drip some 75% alcohol into the gap. Gently peel off the solid nail gel on acrylic nails using the tip of the wooden cuticle pusher.
Here concludes the tutorial on using MIEAP's solid nail gel. If you're interested in learning about the other two methods of applying press on nails - adhesive tabs and nail glue, please click here : 3 easy ways to apply press on nails.